Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
revised reference
[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Lancashire]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Lancashire Parishes]] <br>
== Chapelry History ==
BARDSLEY, an '''ecclesiastical district''' with '''a chapel, in the '''parish''' and union '''of Ashton-under-Lyne''', hundred of Salford, S. division of the county of Lancaster, on the road to Oldham. This district is in the Knott-Lanes division of the parish; and the river Medlock. The church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was built in 1844.&nbsp;The '''Primitive Methodists ''' have a place of worship here. <ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50777#s2 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''](1848), pp. 141-145. Date accessed: 12 June and adapted 29 August 2013.</ref><br>
== Resources ==
| bgcolor="#ffccff" | None
|-
| bgcolor="#ffffcc" align="center" scopecolspan="col6" colspanscope="6col" | '''[[Ashton under Lyne St Michael, Lancashire|ASHTON&nbsp;UNDER&nbsp;LYNE&nbsp;ST&nbsp;MICHAEL]]&nbsp;PARISH (1596)&nbsp;Indexes '''''(ancient parish containing BARDSLEY Chapelry)''
|-
| bgcolor="#ffffcc" |
{{reflist}}<br>
{{Lancashire}}
[[Category:Lancashire]]
1,948

edits

Navigation menu