Sauce, Corrientes, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Sauce ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On October 27, 1881, it separated from Esquina and was legally named with the name everyone knows(Sauce).
- Later, foreigners began to arrive; Italians, Spaniards, Germans, Swiss, English and some Jews, mixing with the Creole population, and gradually modifying the structure of the society of the city of Sauce, Corrientes.
- The department of Sauce has a population of approximately 9,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Sauce (Departamento), Corrientes - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Sauce," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Sauce. Visited November 13, 2017..