San Francisco California West Family History Center
The San Francisco California West Family History Center serves the San Francisco and San Mateo Counties. There is no cost to visit the Family History Center and everyone who are interested in genealogical research is welcome to use the facility and equipments.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 730 Sharp Park Rd Pacifica CA 94044 United States
- Park anywhere and please use the door located on the Southwest side of the building.
- By appointment only:
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- A catalog of all of the books, periodicals, CD's and extended loan microfilms and microfiche held by the San Francisco West Family History Center is available online
- San Francisco West Family History Center Catalog search page
- Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog Search Page
NOTE : When using the link to the Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog you are searching the catalogs of 15 family history centers. When you find a resource of interest, be sure to click on the "Show Copies" tab to see which location has the book, film. microfiche or CD you are interested in.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Microfilm / Microfiche readers
- Six computers with internet connections and access to premium websites
- Printers for use with computers
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
For help and guidelines for editing this page, see the Adding details to a FHC page article.