Río Senguer, Chubut, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Río Senguer ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The original name of the town was "Paso Schultz", by the settler of German origin who built the first permanent home of the place around 1915.
- The department of Río Senguer has a population of approximately 6,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Río Senguer.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Ruso de Alto Río Senguer
- Cementerio de Lago Blanco
- Cementerio de Río Mayo
- Cementerio de Doctor Ricardo Rojas
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Aldea Beleiro
- Alto Río Senguer
- Doctor Ricardo Rojas
- Lago Blanco
- Río Mayo
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Río Senguer,"In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_R%C3%ADo_Senguer. Visited October 30, 2017.