Get Involved in Wiki Projects
Wiki Community Projects Meeting[edit | edit source]
The Wiki Community Projects Meeting happen each Wednesday (except on the 5th Wednesday). This meeting presents and provides training for new content and maintenance projects on the Wiki.
- Information and Agendas: Wiki Community Projects Meeting
- Time: Wednesday 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Mountain Time) (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern)
- To attend the meeting, please email us at: email@example.com. We will provide you with instructions on how to join us by accessing Meetings in Microsoft Teams.
FamilySearch Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
These projects are written and directed by FamilySearch Wiki Team:
- Current Wiki Projects - Projects available for Wiki community and missionaries
- Support Wiki Projects - Projects assigned to Wiki missionaries
- Special Wiki Projects - Projects created for FHL staff and missionaries
Help Add Content to the Wiki[edit | edit source]
There are many ways to help add and improve content on the Research Wiki and they can be found listed below:
- Submit Wiki Content - Send in information about a new resource or database and a volunteer will add it to the Wiki.
- Report a Problem - Report broken links or other problems found on the Wiki.
- Wiki University - Learn how to edit the Wiki - How to obtain Wiki Editing rights on the English Wiki.
Wiki Communication[edit | edit source]
Wiki Yammer Groups[edit | edit source]
The Wiki Community uses Yammer to communicate information regarding the Wiki and allows contributors to ask questions and collaborate.
- To join the Yammer Wiki Contributor Group, fill out the this form. An invitation into the network will be emailed.
- Once you accepted the invitation, use this link to access Yammer.
FamilySearch Affiliate Libraries[edit | edit source]
Create a Wiki page for your FamilySearch Affiliate Library and add yourself to the FS Affiliate Libraries page: