Penasquitos California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
This Center serves the Penasquitos, Mira Mesa, Scripps Ranch, and Carmel Valley areas of San Diego. It is located within the church building at 12835 Black Mountain Rd., just inside the northwest doors.
- 12835 Black Mountain Rd San Diego Ca 92129 United States
- This Center is located within the church building at 12835 Black Mountain Rd., just inside the northwest doors.
- By appointment only:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
==== Collections ===='
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- One computers with internet access
- Two microfilm readers.
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.