Patzité, Quiché, Guatemala Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Municipality of Patzité ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- With the Independence of Central America in 1821 was established as part of the department of Totonicapán / Huehuetenango.
- In 1838 he joined the State of Los Altos, which was approved by the Congress of the Federal Republic of Central America.
- In 1840 Guatemala regained the region by force.
- The department of Quiché was created on August 12, 1872, to which Patzité has belonged since then.
- The municipality of Patzité has a population of approximately 5,000 inhabitants
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1877-1963 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Guatemala, Civil Registration, 1877-1980 - in Ancestry ($)
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1841-1899 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the municipality of Patzité. See the records of neighboring municipalities.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Patzité
- Cementerio de Paxocol
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Patzité," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patzit%C3%A9. Visited 31 August 2017.