Oberá, Misiones, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Oberá ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Yerbal Viejo, first population seat, changed its name in memory of the famous Guarani chief "Oberá".
- The department was created on December 26, 1956, taking the name of Oberá because it was the one with the largest number of inhabitants.
- The department of Oberá has a population of approximately 108,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Oberá.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Crematorio y Cementerio Parque Morada del Ava
- Cementerio Sueco
- Cementerio Municipal La Piedad
- Cementerio de Campo Viera
- Cementerio de Villa Bonita
- Cementerio de Campo Ramón
- Cementerio de Guaraní
- Cementerio de Los Helechos
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Campo Ramón
- Campo Viera
- Colonia Alberdi
- General Alvear
- Los Helechos
- San Martín
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Oberá," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Ober%C3%A1. Visited December 7, 2017.