O'Higgins, Chaco, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of O'Higgins ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Here there was an abra (pampa)(small ravine] with ñandúes (rhea-birds), and the original village of the Mocoví. Inhabitants of this region hunted these birds and ate their eggs.
- In 1933 Gonzalo Valentín Pando (settler) made plans of a town that in honor of his brother would bear the name of Bernardo.
- The Department of O'Higgins has a population of approximately 20,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of O'Higgins.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Chaco (Province) - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal Juan Pablo II
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- La Clotilde
- La Tigra
- San Bernardo
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento O'Higgins," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_O%27Higgins. Visited October 26, 2017.