Moscow Idaho Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1657 S Blaine St Moscow Idaho 83843 United States
- Family History Center entrance is located at the North side of the church building
- (208) 882-1769 (Family History Center)
- (208) 569-0565 (Family History Center Director)
- To make an appointment, please contact Maarn Crepeau (208)569-0565, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Year's Day; Mother's Day; Memorial Day weekend; Father's Day; Labor Day weekend; July 4th; first weekend in April and October (General Conference); Thanksgiving Week; Christmas Week; New Year's Eve
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
- Please contact Maarn Crepeau (208)569-0565, email@example.com to schedule individual, family, or group meetings.
Class Schedule:[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings:[edit | edit source]
- Ward Temple and Family History Consultant Training, last Thursday of each month.
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal
This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. These databases include: Ancestry Industrial, Fold 3(military records), Newspapers.com, Kinpoint, Geneanet, ArkivDigital, My Heritage, Find My Past
- The Family History Center will only have access to the FamilySearch website for this summer.
- FHC Portal
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Photo and Document Scanner Our Family History Center has recently installed a high-quality, quick-load scanner that will have batches of your photos digitized in seconds - free of charge! You may also scan family histories or documents, double-sided, up to 100 pages per batch. Share these digitized memories with family members, and have them ready to download to <Memories> on your FamilySearch account!
- Slide and Film Negative Scanner
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include*Using the FamilySearch Research Wiki: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.