Maplewood New Jersey Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1600 Springfield Ave, Maplewood NJ 07040 United States
- Monday: Closed for cleaning
- Tuesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm, by Appointments
- Wednesday: Every 2nd and 4th week 5:00pm-6:30pm, 1st and 3rd weeks 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm-4:00pm call ahead for appointment to brother Carlos Santiago @ 315-640-6892
- Sunday: 11:15am-12:00pm by Appointments, 1:00pm-4:00pm after Sunday services have ended.
Holiday's Open: Flag Day, Veterans Day, President's Day, Halloween, Election Day
Holiday's Closed: New Year's Eve-Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday*, Memorial Day*, Independence Day, Labor Day*, Columbus Day*, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve-Day
*Closed because days fall on Monday Day of Cleaning.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Using the FamilySearch Research Wiki: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.