Loveland Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 3800 Mountain Lion Dr Loveland CO 80538 United States
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM -2:00 PM and 7:00 PM -9:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Other hours by appointment. Contact Rex Eland firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-690-2441
- Closed for General Conference Sept 30
- Closed August
- Closed the week of Thanksgiving
- Closed the last two weeks of December
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Consultant and Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
There are two types of training classes:
- Orientation for newly called consultant and/or FHC staff
- Ongoing Consultant Training for consultants., including FamilySearch.org, and teaching skills.
Orientation will provided to newly called temple and family history consultants as they are called. It is an introduction and is comprised of an orientation to the calling, to familysearch.org, to online training resources and where applicable the Family History Center.
Email the Stake Temple and Family History Consultant - Center at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Ongoing Consultant Training
Ongoing Consultant Training classes will be held in the Family History Center on a regular basis. Usually they will be held the first and fourth Thursday at 7:00 P.M. every month. A detailed short term schedule is listed below.
Training is directed toward Temple and Family History Consultants, but anyone may attend. All classes are optional. We would like to know how many will attend. Therefore send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your interest in attending which class. Classes with no interest will be canceled. Classes are at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
Short Term Schedule
Sept 28 -- Beginners -- Merging records
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)