St Rumbold Street
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN2 5AB UK
Telephone: 1522 782040
Website: Lincolnshire Archives
- Lincolnshire Archives is the county record office of Lincolnshire, England.
North East Lincolnshire Archives[edit | edit source]
North East Lincolnshire Archives
Town Hall Square
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN31 1HX UK
Telephone: 01472 323585
Website: North East Lincolnshire Archives
- The Archives has more than 2 kilometres of shelving filled with 12,000 boxes of original documents dating from the 13th century to the present. These documents contain information about most places in the area, and cover a wide range of subjects.
- Archives are unique, irreplaceable and valuable sources of information. They provide information about the past, but they also answer questions for today – such as evidence of legal rights.
Lincoln Central Library
Free School Lane
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN2 1EZ UK
Telephone: 01522 782 010
Website: Lincoln Central Library
- Lincoln Central Library is located in the city centre on the edge of the main shopping area within the Cultural Quarter. The library contains the main local studies collection for the County as well as a wide range of books and magazine and 40 public access computers. The Library hosts a range of activities and events throughout the year and also offers room hire facilities at competitive rates.
North Lincolnshire Central Library[edit | edit source]
North Lincolnshire Central Library
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire DN15 6TX UK
Telephone: 01724 860161
Website: North Lincolnshire Central Library
Website (Family and local studies): Family and local studies
Spalding, Lincolnshire PE11 1EA UK
Telephone: 1522 782010
Website: Spalding Library
Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0EQ UK
Telephone: 1507 601211
Website: Louth Museum
- The Louth Naturalists’, Antiquarian and Literary Society collects, conserves and displays objects relating to the history, antiquities, natural history and literature of Louth and district for the benefit of the public, and as a resource for schools and researchers. The Society also promotes and publishes the results of local research and organises public lectures and excursions.
Museum of Lincolnshire Life[edit | edit source]
Museum of Lincolnshire Life
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 3LY UK
Telephone: 1522 782040
Email: [mailto: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org]
Website: Museum of Lincolnshire Life
- The Museum of Lincolnshire Life is a museum in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, in the UK. The museum collection is a varied social history that reflects and celebrates the culture of Lincolnshire and its people from 1750 to the present day.
For a long list of Lincolnshire museums, go to List of museums in Lincolnshire in Wikipedia.