Lehi Utah FamilySearch Center/Reserve Event
|Contact Us |
There are three ways for groups to enjoy family history experiences...
1) Have a Group Discovery experience (in the Center building or via Zoom)
2) Invite the Lehi Center to your stake, ward, or community event
- Presentations, speaking, displays, family history fairs, classes, games and activities.
- Call 801-356-5820, leave your name, phone number, email address and indicate you are interested in having the Lehi FamilySearch Center participate in your event. A FamilySearch missionary will contact you to discuss details.
3) Reserve the Lehi FamilySearch Center to host your large group event
- Family reunions, youth conferences, community, and club events.
- Send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Your name - Phone number - Email address - Proposed date of the event - Group type i.e. family, ward, young men, young women, community group, etc.
- Please give us at least three weeks notice to plan for your event.
- A missionary will contact you to make arrangements.
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Julia and Wayne Mangelson
Lehi, UT 84043
|Check our reception desk if |
you believe you have left
items during your last visit.