Lake Elsinore California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
"We have premium online services that are available for free at the Family History Center, such as Ancestry.com and many others."
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 18220 Dexter Ave. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530-3837 United States
Come to the southwest door and ring the bell on your right
- Tuesday:9:00 am - 12 pm, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Wednesday:7:00-8:30 pm
- By appointment 1-951-245-0504 Joy Shumaker, Director
No planned closures
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events: [edit | edit source]
Class Schedule:[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Seven computers, printer, and microfilms
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Using the FamilySearch Research Wiki: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
If you have a basic knowledge about FamilySearch.org, building your family tree and indexing records, we would love to have you to volunteer to help others at the Center. Contact Tami Brewer, 951-303-7878 to learn more.