Ivory Coast Genealogy
Guide to Ivory Coast ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, parish registers, and military records.
|Ivory Coast Wiki Topics|
|Ivory Coast Background|
|Local Research Resources|
Country Information[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Getting Started with Ivory Coast Research
Links to articles on getting started with Ivory Coast research.
Ivory Coast Research Tools
Links to articles and websites that assist in Ivory Coast research.
Ivory Coast Map[edit | edit source]
Genealogy records are kept on the local level in the Ivory Coast.
Districts[edit | edit source]
Genealogy records are kept on the local level in the Ivory Coast. Districts:
- Abidjan (AD)
- Bas-Sassandra (San-Pédro)
- Comoé (Abengourou)
- Denguélé (Odienné)
- Gôh-Djiboua (Gagnoa)
- Lacs (Dimbokro)
- Lagunes (Dabou)
- Montagnes (Man)
- Sassandra-Marahoué (Daloa)
- Savanes (Korhogo)
- Vallée du Bandama (Bouaké)
- Woroba (Séguéla)
- Yamoussoukro (AD)
- Zanzan (Bondoukou)
FamilySearch Resources[edit | edit source]
Below are FamilySearch resources that can assist you in researching your family.
- Facebook Communities - Facebook groups discussing genealogy research
- Learning Center - Online genealogy courses
- Historical Records
- Family History Center locator map
Other Resources[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia contributors, "Ivory Coast," in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_Coast, accessed 23 May 2016.