Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Israel Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Directory Collections in the Online Databases of the Israel Genealogy Research Association[edit | edit source]
- Conquers & Builders: 50 Years to the Jewish Worker in Petah Tikva
- Registered Doctors 1948-1957
- Registered Nurses 1948-1952
- Histadrut Teachers who died 1949-51
- Practical Nurses 1951-52
- Notaries in 1955-56
- List of registered accountants 1955-56
- List of Persons Authorized to Act as Lawyers in Civil Courts in 1956
- List of registered accountants 1956-57
- List of Persons Authorized to Act as Lawyers in Civil Courts in 1957
- List of persons authorized to act as notaries in 1957-58
- Certified Dental Healers with Permission to work from 1958
- Licensed Pharmacists to Engage in Their Profession in 1958
- Dentists Licensed to Practice in 1958
- List of Persons Authorized to Act as Lawyers in Civil Courts in 1958
- List of licensed physicians who received their license from 21 Jan 1958 to 31 Dec 1959
- List of licensed midwives who received their license through 31 Dec 1959
- Notaries in 1959-60
- Licensed Tour Guides 1968
- Tiberias – Educators (1969-1996)
- Guide to 100 years of Hebrew Theatre: 1889-1989
- Habima Theater
- List of Winegrowers, Citrus Growers, and Planters in Rehovot 1918
- Advocates who paid fees to appear before the courts 1921-1948
- Nurse Certification 1923-1948
- Executive of the Women’s International Zionist Organization (WIZO) 1927
- Members of Kinneret 1928
- Automobile Owners in Petah Tikva 1928 In 1928
- Medical Practitioners
- 1930 The list contains 1,368 names.
- 1935 The list contains 2,715 names.
- 1936 The list contains 3,746 names.
- 1938 The list contains 3,874 names.
- 1940 The list contains 4,133 names.
- 1946 The list contains 4,556 names.
- Journalists: Two lists of journalists from 1945 and 1948 published by the Association of Palestine Journalists.