Iquique, Tarapacá Region, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chile Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Province of Iquique ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The province was created in October 2007 when the former region of Tarapacá was divided into the Province of Iquique and the Province of Tamarugal.
- The province has an approximate population of 280,000 people.
Communes[edit | edit source]
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Chile, Marriages, 1579-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Baptisms, 1585-1932 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Chile, Select Deaths, 1700-1920 - in Ancestry ($)
- Chile, Deaths, 1700-1920 - in MyHeritage ($)
- See communes
Civil Records[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Provincia de Iquique," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_de_Iquique. Visited 19 May 2017.