Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Ungaran, District Court Naturalization Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Ungaran, District Court Naturalization Records, 1975-2014
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Ungaran, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Ungaran, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Ungaran, Pengadilan Negeri Catatan naturalisasi|
|Pengadilan Negeri Ungaran|
What is in This Collection?[edit | edit source]
This is a collection of naturalization and citizenship-related records from the District Court in Ungaran, Central Java, Indonesia. The records span from 1960-2014. They include Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (applications for child's birth certificates), Permohonan Pengangkatan Anak (adoption petitions), Permohonan SBKRI (applications for Indonesian citizenship), and Permohonan Ahli Waris (court decrees of inheritance). The original records are located in the Pengadilan Negeri Ungaran, Indonesia.
Image Visibility[edit | edit source]
Whenever possible FamilySearch makes images and indexes available for all users. However, rights to view these data are limited by contract and subject to change. Because of this there may be limitations on where and how images and indexes are available or who can see them. Please be aware some collections consist only of partial information indexed from the records and do not contain any images. For additional information about image restrictions see Restrictions for Viewing Images in FamilySearch Historical Record Collections.
Reading These Records[edit | edit source]
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading them see:
To Browse This Collection[edit | edit source]
|You can browse through images in this collection using the waypoints on the Collection Browse Page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Ungaran, District Court Naturalization Records, 1975-2014.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?[edit | edit source]
This collection contains birth, adoption, citizenship and inheritance records. The information in these records usually include the following:
Collection Content[edit | edit source]
For additional details about these records and help using them see Indonesia, Civil Registration Records - FamilySearch Historical Records and Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records.
Sample Images[edit | edit source]
How Do I Search This Collection?[edit | edit source]
Before searching this collection, it is helpful to know:
- Name of ancestor
- Identifying information such as residence, age, and family relationships
Search the Index[edit | edit source]
|This collection does not have a searchable index. Only images are available. See View the Images to access them.|
View the Images[edit | edit source]
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?[edit | edit source]
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?[edit | edit source]
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- Add any new information to your records
- Use the estimated age to calculate a birth date.
- Look at passenger arrival records can help you determine when an ancestor arrived and the port of departure. They can also help identify family and community members who arrived together and the country they came from
- Use the information found in the Naturalization Records to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities such as Kendal, Temanggung, Magelang, Boyolali, Grobogan, and Demak
Research Helps[edit | edit source]
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in Indonesia.
Citing This Collection[edit | edit source]
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.