Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|Access the Records|
Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records, 1953-2013
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Rembang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Flag of the Republic of Indonesia|
|Location of Rembang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia|
|Title in the Language:||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, Catatan Naturalisasi|
|Pengadilan Negeri Rembang|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
- 7 How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?
What is in This Collection?[edit | edit source]
This collection will include naturalization and citizenship-related records from the District Court in Rembang, Central Java, Indonesia. The records span from 1953 to 2013. The collection includes Permohonan Akte Kelahiran Anak (applications for a child birth certificate), Permohonan Gugatan (lawsuit applications), and Permohonan SBKRI (applications for Indonesian citizenship). The original records are located in the Pengadilan Negeri Rembang, Indonesia.
Image Visibility[edit | edit source]
Whenever possible FamilySearch makes images and indexes available for all users. However, rights to view these data are limited by contract and subject to change. Because of this there may be limitations on where and how images and indexes are available or who can see them. Please be aware some collections consist only of partial information indexed from the records and do not contain any images.
For additional information about image restrictions see Restrictions for Viewing Images in FamilySearch Historical Record Collections.
Reading These Records[edit | edit source]
These records are written in Indonesian. For help reading these records see the following:
To Browse This Collection[edit | edit source]
|You can browse through images in this collection by visiting the browse page for Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Rembang, District Court Naturalization Records, 1953-2013.|
What Can These Records Tell Me?[edit | edit source]
Record sets in this collection may include:
- Birth Certificates
- Lawsuit Applications
- Citizenship Applications
The following information may be found in these records:
Collection Content[edit | edit source]
For more information about these records, see Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records and Indonesia, Civil Registration Records - FamilySearch Historical Records.
Sample Images[edit | edit source]
How Do I Search This Collection?[edit | edit source]
To search this collection, it would be helpful to know the following information:
- Name of ancestor
- Identifying information such as residence, age, and family relationships
View the Images[edit | edit source]
View images in this collection by visiting the Browse Page
- Select Record Type
- Select Year and Number(s) to view the images
How Do I Analyze the Results?[edit | edit source]
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?[edit | edit source]
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- Add any new information to your records
- Look at passenger arrival records can help you determine when an ancestor arrived and the port of departure. They can also help identify family and community members who arrived together and the country they came from
- Use the information found in the Naturalization Records to determine when vital events in your ancestor's life occurred. This can lead to information that can point to additional family members and generations
- Use the information to find other records
- Repeat this process with additional family members found, to find more generations of the family
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- Check for them with another name. An individual may appear with only one of their names, an abbreviation of their name, or an alias
- Search the records of nearby localities such as Pati, Blora, and any other localities listed on Indonesia, Naturalization and Citizenship Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
Research Helps[edit | edit source]
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in Indonesia.
Citing This Collection[edit | edit source]
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.
How Can I Contribute to the FamilySearch Wiki?[edit | edit source]
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Historical Records.|
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.