Help:Wiki University--Special Pages
- MS Teams
- User and Talk Page
- My Shift
- Wiki Team
- Wiki Meetings
- Image & PDF Approval
- Uploading Images & PDF files
- Special Pages
- Patrolling Recent Changes Page
- Patrolling How To Patrol
- Patrolling Common Issues
- Patrolling Guidelines
- Other Maintenance
- Maint. Templates
- Other tutorials
- Salesforce Images
Special Pages[edit | edit source]
- Special Pages are accessed under Tools on the left hand toolbar.
- Although there are 18 sections, you should be particularly familiar with the ones listed below:
- Maintenance reports
- List of pages
- Users and rights
- Recent changes and logs
- Media reports and uploads
Maintenance reports[edit | edit source]
- Maintenance Reports is a list of the various reports that tell what items in the Wiki need constant attention and are part of our patrolling duties. Most are "assigned" to certain missionaries, although you are welcome to work on them. Additional discussion is to be covered later in Other Maintenance.
Lists of pages[edit | edit source]
Under the Lists of Pages, clicking on "All pages" will take you to an alphabetical index of all the pages in the Wiki. You can scroll down by clicking a name range. However, you can restrict that to a more manageable or specific index list by selecting a category from the drop down list under "Namespace."
For example, the namespace "Help" gives a list of help pages.
Users and rights[edit | edit source]
The options under Users and Rights allow us to get information about users and their contributions. We can also change our passwords or Wiki preferences from here, if needed.
Recent changes and logs[edit | edit source]
In Recent Changes and Logs are lists of our highest priority as Wiki support team. These are recent changes and new pages. Explanation of patrolling these lists will be covered in the next lesson.
Media reports and uploads[edit | edit source]
- Upload file - is the link to upload the images for use in the Wiki. The process is explained here in detail in the lesson on Image Approval.
Check out the other sections[edit | edit source]
Check out the links in the other sections so you have an idea of what information is available in the Wiki.