Guaraní, Misiones, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Guaraní ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Since 1921 the colony was populated with Russians, Poles, Germans, Swiss and Brazilians who were progressing and laying the necessary foundations.
- The department of Guaraní has a population of approximately 68,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Guaraní.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de El Soberbio
- Cementerio de San Vicente
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- El Soberbio
- San Vicente
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Guaraní," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Guaran%C3%AD. Visited December 6, 2017.