Goya, Corrientes, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Goya ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Goya did not originate in a deliberate act of foundational settlement, but grew spontaneously from the eighteenth century as a result of river trade that developed through the Paraná.
- In 1807 the population was recognized. In 1852 the provincial government was recognized and was foundeded as the city of Goya.
- The department of Goya has a population of approximately 88,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : Goya (departamento), Corrientes - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Goya (Departamento), Corrientes - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina, National Census, 1869 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Goya
- Cementerio Municipal de Colonia Carolina
- Cementerio San Isidro
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Colonia Carolina
- San Isidro
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Goya," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Goya. Visited November 13, 2017.