General Alvear, Mendoza, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of General Alvear ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On August 12, 1914, the town of General Alvear was founded.
- In 1918 it became the administrative head of the new department of General Alvear, then segregated from the department of San Rafael.
- The department of General Alvear has a population of approximately 46,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, Select Baptisms Index, 1642-1912 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina, Baptisms, 1645-1930 - in MyHeritage ($)
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census 1869 - in MyHeritage ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de General Alvear
Districts[edit | edit source]
- Alvear Oeste
- General Alvear
- San Pedro del Atuel
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento General Alvear (Mendoza)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_General_Alvear_(Mendoza). Visited December 2, 2017.