Gaiman, Chubut, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Gaiman ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- In 1874 and 1875 new settlers from Wales and the United States arrived at the site.
- In 1884 the first municipality of the territory of Chubut (Gaiman) was formed.
- The department of Gaiman has a population of approximately 13,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Gaiman.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Gaiman
- Cementerio De Dolavon
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- 28 de Julio
- Villa Dique Florentino Ameghino
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Gaiman," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Gaiman. Visited October 28, 2017.