Flawford St Peter, Nottinghamshire Genealogy
Parish History[edit | edit source]
The lost Ancient church of St Peter at Flawford ( or Flawforth since both spellings are used) is one mile east of the village of Ruddington, Nottinghamshire Genealogy
Southwell and Nottingham Church History Project have researched the church and history Flawford St Peter
See parish page for Ruddington, Nottinghamshire Genealogy for further information.
Casterton, Alec and Bailey, Bryan. More Truant Stones Discovered in Flawford Churchyard. Transcription of memorial inscriptions dated from 1721-1767, found originally in the Nottingham Daily Express, 8 April 1911, and also in the Nottinghamshire Family History Society Magazine, vol. 115, pages 57-60, FHL Ref. 942.52 D25n