Federated States of Micronesia Compiled Genealogies
|Federated States of Micronesia Wiki Topics|
|Federated States of Micronesia Background|
|Local Research Resources|
Kosrae[edit | edit source]
Kosrae Elak Sra Onak Project. The Elak Sra Orak Book. Vol. 1, issue 1. Office of History and Culture, Tofol, Kosrae State, Federated States of Micronesia. August 2003. ed. Paliknoa I. Sigrah. Funded by the National Park Service.
- Skeletal genealogies of Kosrae
- Photocopy at the College of Micronesia FSM Library, Pacific Collection. Palikir, Pohnpei.
- Scanned copy on FHC computer in Lelu and Barrigada, Guam.
Takin Sou. Kosraean Family Trees. Books 1 and 2. Eldon M. Buck, ed. Department of Education, Kosrae State. Federated States of Micronesia. 2002?
- Descendants of the first five converts to the Congregational Church on Kosare.
- Copies at College of Micronesia FSM Library, Pacific Collection.
- Palikir, Pohnpei, schools in Kosrae, scanned copy at College of Micronesia, Kosrae Campus, library.
- Scanned copy on FHC computers in Lelu, Kosrae and Barrigada, Guam.
Walter Scott Wilson, Land, Activity and Social Organization of Lelu, Kusaie. 1968. Dissertation: University of Pennsylvania. Appendix A and C
- 1961 and 1964 Census of Lelu
- Genealogies of the descendants of the Kings of Kosrae
- Copies at MARC, Lelu and Barrigada FHC and Family History Support Office
- Scanned copy on FHC computers in Barrigada, Guam.