FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah Community Meeting 2013 July 10
Click to join the meeting, 9:00–10:00 a.m. Wednesdays (Mountain). Meeting ID: 2249, click Attend Meeting, Sign in as a Guest (preferably with your name).
Progress reports[edit | edit source]
Much progress this time, thanks to Bo and Joy Bogar, Claudia Heaston, and Jeff and Cathy Stevens. Kudos to them!
- Cemetery Records Jeff and Cathy Stevens completed these in ONE WEEK! All counties done.
- Moved "table at the top" into Courthouse area
- "Begin with these records" format: Polled the Utah team, the Wiki Advisory Committee, and the "kudos to" team above
- Rectangular photos added and consistently sized
- A uniform, clean look "above the fold" completed for all counties
- Moved all Archives, Libraries, etc. (renamed from Repositories) sections above Towns and Communities (previously was before Taxation, Vital and Voting)
- Added a Websites section to each county.
- Libraries section completed for all counties.
- United States Business Records James was about 3/4 finished last time. Then will populate the Utah county pages. Big job, but learning so much.
- Census area blurb and tip posted to all counties
- Court records blurb and links: asked James, Jana, and Liz to review/edit. Posted to all counties.
- Utah Land and Property added a timeline of land ownership to help people through the information.
- Blurbs written for almost all headings. Posted to all counties.
- Websites section - wording, which sites to list, etc.
- "Get A Copy" Have abandoned this and will transfer some items to the Obtain the Records article.
- Pat will fix the Utah Church Records page and will refer them to the county pages for membership records -- not done as yet
- Wilma will finalize Death, Marriage, Divorce
- Project end: We will adapt some of the tasks for the Ohio project so people will have something constructive to do after we are not actively engaged. Wilma plans for this to be finished by Aug 31st (lots of other things going on in July, Aug.)