FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 4 Oct 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MeetingPlace ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Tuesdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members[edit | edit source]
Kudos go to ...[edit | edit source]
Updates and follow up[edit | edit source]
Business/Announcements[edit | edit source]
Style Guide Discussions[edit | edit source]
Project Help Requests[edit | edit source]
- Need help with your project? See a project that needs to be done? Add it here:
Training Requests[edit | edit source]
- Please help me understand copyright issues and why we needed to pull additional copyright notices in and what to do if a copyright notice is placed on a file page that is in conflict with the main wiki copyright. Does the new copyright notice override the wiki copyright? Has this been discussed before and added top policy somewhere? Can additional copyrights be added such as the non-commercial copyrights? -- janellv 21:56, 3 October 2011 (UTC)
- I did post a query similar to this to FamilySearch Wiki talk:Image use#Uploading_non-free_or_copyrighted_images, as I recognised that the image use policy is not clear on this issue. --Steve 06:51, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Steve, I knew I had seen that somewhere before but wasn't sure where. -- janellv 18:44, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
Improve the Wiki[edit | edit source]
Moderators and Adopters[edit | edit source]
Forums Overview[edit | edit source]
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
|Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week