FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 15 May 2014
WebEx ID: 0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: Local / International: 1-801-240-9700 U.S. Toll-Free: 1-855-537-4000; 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
Kudos go to[edit | edit source]
Summary for Yammer: Caleb shared his WikiLead note on assigning his project
- need get involved hub, still in design phase
Caleb's project-Lise suggested game-ification "need to feel fulfillment", such as every month a new level
- ?award badges
- Profile the target audience- who are we trying to reach
the mandate is to target Beginners (This would be for using the wiki) Beginners would likely never get to the project page 1st priority- beginner's research 2nd priority-add content
- In the past, people could vote on an image for a page. For instance, Illinois chose picture of Lincoln.
Moderators and Adopters[edit | edit source]
- Conversation in the call:
Salesforce/Chatter change is still a few months out. Salesforce currently having issues with those with accounts. Caleb to get resolved.
Wiki Content[edit | edit source]
Wilma shared updates on Illinois pages
- Contemplating having maps of time period for each state, as borders/names changed
What Illinois becomes can be a pattern for other pages
FamilySearch Wiki:FAQ shared