FamilySearch Community Wiki Support Meeting 19 February 2015
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 93,536 articles in English
When? - Thursdays 10:00am Mountain Time.
All meetings are held using WebEx.
- Go to WebEx to join the meeting.
- Enter the meeting number: 0000.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Click "Join."
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Follow-up and Priority items for this meeting:
- 3 Improve the Wiki
- 4 Training Spotlight
- 5 Supervisor Input
- 6 Team Leads
- 7 Patrolling and Sales Force Review
- 8 Assignments
- 9 Additional Suggestions for Wiki Improvement
- 10 Followup For Next Week:
- 11 News to be publicized:
- 12 Current Team Members and Assignments
Kudos go to: The Whole Team. Thanks so much for leaving the New Pages and Recent Changes for the New Missionaries. Then when I ask for help to clean them up you cleaned it up in just 3 hours. Thanks so much. Sandra Pond, Sandra Kennedy and Linda Chappel
Follow-up and Priority items for this meeting:[edit source]
|FamilySearch Community Wiki Support Meeting|
|Insert most recent at the top of list
|Aug 28, 2014
||Category reorganization project
(Danielle and Sandra Pond)
|On hold for now.
Improve the Wiki[edit source]
Items to Discuss
- FamilySearch Wiki talk:Three-revert rule
- Start of Team Practice teaching in this meeting next week Maintenance Work
Current Wiki Projects we are focusing on[edit source]
Training Spotlight[edit source]
- Sandra Pond
Suggestions for Other Focus Projects[edit source]
Supervisor Input[edit source]
Team Leads[edit source]
- Mission and Technical Lead - Charles
- Training and Maintenance - Sandra
- Team Lead - LaVera Rick Long will be retiring and able to attend our meetings and be involved during the day. Kimberly Martin has agreed to extend her mission for 6 months. Jane Colmenares, Nathan Murphy and David will be assisting with the Double Redirects, Broken Redirects and other problems created by the project to add "Genealogy" to page titles. Nathan will be changing only 1,000 titles at a time and then will work on the problems the action creates. If you find other problems created by the changing of the page titles, please report them to me and I will pass then on.
- Content Missionary Group - Wilma/Bo
Patrolling and Sales Force Review[edit source]
1: Did you see anything while patrolling this past week that would be interesting to discuss with the team?
- https://familysearch.org/wiki/en/index.php?title=Papago_Indians&curid=28216&diff=2133865&oldid=1950547&rcid=2105496 samsnames is at it again, adding his opinion to the articles
2: What has been seen being touched/worked on.
3: Any potential attacks?
1: What did you learn this week that you want to share?
2: What do you need help with?
3: Needed training?
4: Do you have questions or suggestions regarding what others are working on?
Additional Suggestions for Wiki Improvement[edit source]
Followup For Next Week:[edit source]
News to be publicized:[edit source]
| News to be publicized (on the "Community News" page)|
Insert most recent at the top of list
access Community News
|(New, Review, Final, Rejected, or Posted)|