Eustaquio Méndez, Bolivia Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bolivia Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Eustaquio Méndez Province family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The province of Eustaquio Méndez (formerly called San Lorenzo) was created on July 6, 1843.
- It has as its provincial capital the city of San Lorenzo.
- The province of Eustaquio Méndez has a population of approximately 35,000 people. 
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- The only available parish records for the Tarija Department are found on the Tarija municipality page of the Cercado (Tarija) Province
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- The only available census records for this area are found in the Bolivia country page
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Provincia de Eustaquio Méndez," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_de_Eustaquio_M%C3%A9ndez. Visited August 21, 2018.