Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Emery County, Utah
Stakes in Emery County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Emery Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in Emery Co., Utah, (except the town of Green River, which belongs to the Carbon Stake ecclesiastically).
- Wards, 1930: Castle Dale, Clawson, Cleveland, Elmo, Emery,Ferron, Huntington, Lawrence Branch, Mohrland Branch, Orangeville, Rochester Branch, Victor.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Emery County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Castle Dale Ward • Clawson Ward • Cleveland Ward • Elmo Ward • Emery Stake • Emery Ward • Ferron Ward • Green River Ward • Huntington 1st Ward • Huntington 2nd Ward • Huntington Ward • Lawrence Branch • Mohrland Branch • Molen Ward • Orangeville Ward • Price Ward • Rochester Branch • Victor Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 226-227