Eldorado, Misiones, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Eldorado ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Eldorado was founded on September 29, 1919.
- It was created as a center of European colonization. The main colonizers were Germans, Swiss, Dutch, Ukrainians, Danes and Poles, and the natives.
- The department of Eldorado has a population of approximately 76,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Eldorado.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio La Piedad
- Cementerio de 9 de Julio
- Cementerio - Colonia Delicia
- Cementerio de Colonia Victoria
- Cementerio de Santiago de Liniers
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- 9 de Julio
- Colonia Delicia
- Colonia Victoria
- Santiago de Liniers
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Eldorado," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Eldorado. Visited December 6, 2017.