Court of the Peculiar of the Rector of Fladbury
Return to the Worcestershire Probate Records page.
Step By Step [edit | edit source]
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Worcestershire Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library, or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Indexes [edit | edit source]
Online Indexes[edit | edit source]
Printed and Published Indexes[edit | edit source]
Records[edit | edit source]
Archive Location[edit | edit source]
The original records are deposited at:
The Worcestershire Record Office
Tel: 44 (0)1905 766351 / 766355
Fax: 44 (0)1905 766363
Archive Records[edit | edit source]
Wills and administrations, 1441-1642
Wills & Administrations 17th & 18th Century
Family History Library Records[edit | edit source]
- Original Wills 1663-1775
- Administrations, Inventories, Registered Wills 1669-1795
- Act Books 1665-1720
Jurisdictions[edit | edit source]
This peculiar court held jurisdiction over the Worcestershire parish of Fladbury, and its three chapelries of Throckmorton, Stock and Bradley, and Wyre Piddle.