Coplin Plantation, Franklin County, Maine Genealogy
Coplin Plantation, also known as Copelin Plantation, is a Maine plantation in the forests of Franklin County. It was first organized from Township 1 R3 WBKP as part of Bloomfield Plantation in 1841. Bloomfield Plantation became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845. Coplin Plantation was set off from Jackson Plantation in 1866.    
References[edit | edit source]
- Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 68, 71, and 81 (digital pp. 77, 80, and 90). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Bloomfield in Miscellaneous Municipal Records Filed with the State section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 21 September 2013).
- Coplin Plantation, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 24 June 2013).
- Legal History of Jackson Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 21 September 2013).
- Wikipedia contributors, "Coplin Plantation, Maine," in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coplin_Plantation,_Maine (accessed 4 March 2019).
Adjacent towns: Franklin Co.: Carrabassett Valley | Dallas Plantation | Eustis | Township 1 R2 WBKP (Redington Twp) | Township 2 R3 WBKP (Lang Twp) | Township 2 R4 WBKP (Tim Pond Twp) | T4 R3 BKP WKR (Wyman Twp) | Somerset Co.: Township 4 R3 BKP WKR (Bigelow Twp)