Clinton New Jersey Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 7 Red School House Rd Lebanon, NJ 08833, United States
- Language: English
FHC Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Hours: The Center hours will be changing soon. Starting on April 24th, the open hours will only be on Wednesday evening. Open other times by appointment only.
- Wednesday: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
The center may close on Holidays and unexpectedly due to inclement weather, please call the FHC director to confirm.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- This center has 4 patron computers, 1 scanner/printer and 2 microfilm readers.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Films[edit | edit source]
No more microfilms may be ordered from Salt Lake. Many of the records that were only available on microfilm can now be searched through our Family History Center computers.
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)