Canterbury England Family History Centre
(Redirected from Canterbury Family History Centre, Kent)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Centre Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Centre Resources
- 4 Centre Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 44 0 122-776 5431
- To make an appointment for other times, please contact the Stake TFH Consultant - Center at 44 0 122-776 5431.
Holiday Schedule: Please Note that this centre is closed from September 2011 to May 2012
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Centre Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center may contain copies of various films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal
- Publication of the restricted access images England, Kent, Wills and Probate - FamilySearch Historical Records and England, Kent, Land Tax Assessments - FamilySearch Historical Recordsmeans that it is advisable to telephone the centre to reserve a computer if you wish to view this collection using the portal.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Centre Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Using the FamilySearch Research Wiki: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.