British Columbia Emigration and Immigration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|British Columbia Wiki Topics|
|British Columbia Background|
|Local Research Resources|
Online Records[edit | edit source]
- 1849-1862 - Ships That Came To Vancouver Island
- 1894-1905 - British Columbia, Canada, Border Entries and Passenger Lists, 1894-1905 ($)
- 1885-1949 - Immigrants from China, 1885-1949
- 1895-1956 - United States Border Crossings from Canada to United States, 1895-1956 Includes records from seaports and railroad stations all over Canada and the northern United States.
- 1895-1956 - Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1960 ($)
- 1895-1954 - Vermont, St. Albans Canadian Border Crossings, 1895-1954. These list travelers to the United States from Canadian Pacific seaports only.
- 1905-1963 - Detroit Border Crossings and Passenger and Crew Lists, 1905-1963, ($)
- 1906-1954 - Michigan, Detroit Manifests of Arrivals at the Port of Detroit, 1906-1954. Only from Michigan ports of entry: Bay City, Detroit, Port Huron, and Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1906-1941 - Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver and Victoria, list of Chinese passengers, 1906-1941, images.
- 1908-1935 - Border Crossings: From U.S. to Canada, 1908-1935 Some records in French.($)
- 1919-1924 - Immigration Form 30A, ocean arrivals, 1919-1924
- 1925-1935 - Passenger Lists: Vancouver and Victoria (1925-1935), Library and Archives Canada