Bodferin, Gwynedd, Wales Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


History[edit | edit source]

BODFERIN, or Bodvern, a parish in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; on the coast, 4½ miles N by W of Aberdaron, and 14 WSW of Pwllheli rail station. Post Town, Aberdaron, under Pwllheli. Acres, 511. Real property, £278. Pop., 50. Houses, 12. The living is a perpetual curacy, united with Llaniestyn, in the diocese of Bangor. The church has disappeared; but there are ruins of an ancient chapel. (John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

For more information see Bodferin, Caernarvonshire at genuiki.org.uk

Bodferin Parish
Jurisdictions
County bef 1974 add here
County 1 Apr 1974-31 Mar 1996 add here
County 1 Apr 1996 - add here
Civ Reg District Pwllheli (1881)
Reg Sub-district Aberdaron (1881)
Probate Court add here
Diocese add here
Rural Deanery add here
Chapelry add here
Poor Law Union Pwllheli
Hundred Commitmaen
Province add here
Hamlets add here


Records[edit | edit source]

Civil Registration[edit | edit source]

Church Records[edit | edit source]

Census Records[edit | edit source]

Probate Records[edit | edit source]

Maps and Gazetteers[edit | edit source]

Websites[edit | edit source]