Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Bariloche ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- It was established in 1885 with the name of Department VII and later with the name of Nahuel Huapí.
- The limits were established in 1915 and its name was changed to Bariloche.
- The department of Bariloche has a population of approximately 202,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Bariloche.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de San Carlos de Bariloche
Dirección: Enrique Hermite 701, San Carlos de Bariloche
- Cementerio Valle Del Descanso
- Cementerio del Montañés
- Cementerio de El Bolsón
- Cementerio Municipal de Lago Puelo
- Cementerio de Dina Huapi
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- Dina Huapi
- El Bolsón
- San Carlos de Bariloche
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Bariloche," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Bariloche. Visited December 17, 2017.