Atlántico, Chubut, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Atlántico ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The departamento of Atlántico was created in 1994 to manage the oceanic areas between the coast and the national limit (200 miles from the coast).
- It has no terrestrial territory.
- It has no population. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Atlántico.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Provincia del Chubut," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_del_Chubut. Visited October 28, 2017.