Apóstoles, Misiones, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Apóstoles ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- On December 22, 1881, the town of Apóstoles became part of the department of San Javier.
- On December 20, 1895, the department of Apóstoles was created.
- In 1897 the first colonists of the Galitzians, Poles and Ukrainians of Astro-Hungarian nationality arrived in the area.
- The department of Apóstoles has a population of approximately 42,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1899-1925 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Iglesia Católica. Santísima Trinidad (Apóstoles, Misiones) Registros parroquiales, 1908-1923 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Concepción (Departamento), Misiones - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Argentina, National Census, 1895 - in Ancestry ($)
- Argentina National Census, 1895 - in MyHeritage ($)
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Apostoles
- Cementerio de Azara
- Cementerio de San José
- Cementerio de Tres Capones
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- San José
- Tres Capones
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Apóstoles," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Ap%C3%B3stoles. Visited December 6, 2017.