Anaheim California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 440 North Loara Street, Anaheim California 92801-5525 United States
- Enter parking lot from Westmont Avenue
Mar 25, 2016 for Cleaning; Summer break Aug 22 to Sept 6, 2016, Nov 17 for cleaning, Thanksgiving,
Nov 22 through 25th, Christmas & New Years Dec 18 2016 throug Jan 3, 2017
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Catalog
- Four computers for patron use. About one thousand genealogy books.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Four computers for patron use, with printing capabilities, and scanning capabilities for photos and documents.
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Using the FamilySearch Research Wiki: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
Actively seeking volunteers to staff the center for at least one shift per week.
Please contact the Director, Roxanne Lechuga. Use the center phone number on Thursday evenings to contact the Director.